Architecturally, a keystone is the wedge-shaped piece at the crown of an arch that locks the other pieces in place. Without the keystone, the building blocks of an archway will tumble and fall, with no support system for the weight of the arch. Much of the United States climate movement right now is structured like an archway, with all of its blocks resting on a keystone – President Obama’s decision on the Keystone XL pipeline.
- A huge thank you to all those who helped make the Party Against the Pipelines such a great success!
- Statement: Vancouver stands in solidarity with Oppenheimer Tent City
- NEW Posters for the Pedals not Pipelines and Party Against the Pipleines
- Rotten Apples for Clark: Rising Tide Supports BC Teachers’ Federation
- IEN Joins Campaign to STOP GE Trees – Mobilization expands on four continents
- During Obama Visit, Tribes Will Push for Keystone XL Rejection
- World Slams California’s Offsets
- Genetically Engineering Poplars for Paper and Biofuels Condemned
- New Report Reveals High Risks, No Reward of Alberta Clipper Tar Sands Pipeline Expansion