Architecturally, a keystone is the wedge-shaped piece at the crown of an arch that locks the other pieces in place. Without the keystone, the building blocks of an archway will tumble and fall, with no support system for the weight of the arch. Much of the United States climate movement right now is structured like an archway, with all of its blocks resting on a keystone – President Obama’s decision on the Keystone XL pipeline.
- Activists in Vancouver Have Been Throwing Down to Protect Burnaby Mountain from Tar Sands!
- Panel: "This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. the Climate"
- Audrey Siegl of Musqueam Nation @ Burnaby Mountain Day of Action
- Dehumanization and Neglect: A Protester’s Arrest Story on Burnaby Mountain
- Kinder Morgan Courthouse Lockdown
- NO KXL DAKOTA prepares for SD PUC Dec 9th hearing on TransCanada Keystone’s motion to restrict information available for recertifying pipeline
- South Dakotans to fight TransCanada on their own turf
- Indigenous Peoples Unite to Stop Genetically Engineered Trees
- Right Prescriptions
- IEN Joins Campaign to STOP GE Trees – Mobilization expands on four continents