Architecturally, a keystone is the wedge-shaped piece at the crown of an arch that locks the other pieces in place. Without the keystone, the building blocks of an archway will tumble and fall, with no support system for the weight of the arch. Much of the United States climate movement right now is structured like an archway, with all of its blocks resting on a keystone – President Obama’s decision on the Keystone XL pipeline.
- SEPTEMBER 26 | Special report: Resistance to pipelines rising at the Sacred Stone Camp
- “Native 9/11” – Inquiry demanded into siege at Gustafsen Lake
- GroundWire | September 12, 2016
- The Media Co-op's Annual General Meeting 2016 Is Happening on October 5th
- Tent City Vancouver, #JusticeforAbdiRahman, CRTC dismissal of Commissioner Shoan
- United Nation Experts Validate Standing Rock Sioux Opposition To Dakota Access Pipeline
- Open Letter to President Obama: Halt Construction and Repeal Permits for the Dakota Access Pipeline Project
- Demonstrations a cry to stop desecration of Mother Earth
- Important Message from Keeper of Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe
- Urgent Appeal for International Observers
Get InvolvedWe are looking for new members to join the Rising Tide CST collective, and we regularly hold open meetings for people to find out more about who we are, how we work and how you can get involved in organizing with us. No previous experience needed, just a passion for environmental and social justice. To get a better idea if this is the group for you, you can read our basis of unity before attending the meeting. Email email@example.com to find out date and location.